Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I tried to search it but didn't find what I wanted. Who has a nice snorkel kit and how much. Pics if possible. I also want it to route properly in case I want to install PS later.

·
Registered
112 Posts

Reactions: Trev

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So no one offers a kit?????????

·
Registered
112 Posts
Yea it helps with the airflow a lot it really opens it up

·
Registered
424 Posts
So no one offers a kit?????????
We offer a very nice kit. I like to think it's one of the best on the market. Search PATV Maverick snorkels. I'll see if I can scoop up some pictures. The whole kit is $319.99. That's all 4 snorkels, vent lines, heat shields, and very straight forward instructions with color pictures. We go above and beyond what anyone else does with their snorkels.

Give me a ring at the shop after 9 central time and I can get you some more info on it if you want. 409-697-1330

·
Registered
415 Posts
House of cycles Monroe louisianna (look them up on facebook) they offer a kit that looks like the xmr kit

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
We offer a very nice kit. I like to think it's one of the best on the market. Search PATV Maverick snorkels. I'll see if I can scoop up some pictures. The whole kit is $319.99. That's all 4 snorkels, vent lines, heat shields, and very straight forward instructions with color pictures. We go above and beyond what anyone else does with their snorkels.

Give me a ring at the shop after 9 central time and I can get you some more info on it if you want. 409-697-1330
Of course you do Kris. I should have known. I will be getting with you when I'm ready. Thanks.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Home
alljackdupatv...they do kits
just follow the link

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Unless I'm missing somthin, I didn't even see one for a Mav.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Call them and ask for kenny.
He does nice work

·
Registered
415 Posts
This is the kit house of cycles of Monroe Louisiana offers, im sure this isn't all to the kit but this is what they posted pic of

SNORKLE.jpeg

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks for the pics. I would also like to see a pic of the one from PATV. Checked the link and it just showed one on the mav. Couldn't see much except the pipes up the front of the cage.

·
Registered
415 Posts
The one from house of cycles looks more original to me and a lot less cutting or hacking

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
My thoughts exactly.

·
Registered
415 Posts
im curious to see what the other parts consist of, but from what they told me when I talked to them, its all bolt and go, nothing to cut and all looks factory, and if they sell it and install it, it will be covered by them under warranty event the bike

·
Registered
367 Posts
it should look original
those parts are identical(except for color)off of my XMR

hmmmmmmmmmmm...

·
Registered
415 Posts
vquad thanks for the pic, yep, looks exactly alike! cleared that up for us

·
Registered
415 Posts
can you get up complete pics of the snorkel kit you have? like behind the seats , dash, etc

1 - 20 of 31 Posts