Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my first post. I'm sure this has been covered 100 times, but I have to ask. Did they every get rid of the speed limiter from the 2021 models and get the ability for aftermarket turbos and tunes? It seems aftermarket modifications are for the 2020 build model years (turbos and tunes) only.

·
Premium Member
12,712 Posts
Welcome from Tucson AZ. No, there still isn't a tune if the car you own was built after last October. No word on when it will be ready either.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I did it and bought a 2021, Sept 2020 build date. My wife and I went to The SandLot yesterday and gave it a rip. Lots of fun.

The good. Lots of snappy power, great suspension and with aftermarket beadlock rims with 32" tires we were able to rip across a lot of water holes when necessary. I didn't mud bog just the track and some trails.

The bad. The brakes are spongy and weak. No 2 foot braking without the engine going to idle coming out of bends.

We love the machine overall so far. It does throw a WALL of water in front of you when going through some deeper watery stuff and you have to eat it or get stuck. LOL Great times! Awesome fun!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts