Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well new to the Maverick forums, Big UTV fan here, I have drivin the Maverick in Glamis and was very happy with its performance. I will end up here as a vendor here supporting our product for our distibuters. I spend a lot of time in Glamis and at the tracks so may run into me once and a while in the field. I dig this sport and love where its going and very happy to be apart of it.

Steven

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
we need a few cool front bumper options !

oh and welcome !

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
welcome, what do you plan on making for the Maverick?

Thanks for asking, We will soon release some new wheels into the market that will set a new industry standard, Our race beadlock wheel has a leading 1600lb load rating. most other rims will have a 800 to a 1000lb. We also bring inner bead technology that helps keep the bead in place and adding strength. another great feature will be the price tag. rims that try to compete with us have a much higher price tag. Our 14" beadlock rim will retail for under $202.00 We don’t sell to the public we just inform them Our dealer will be on here soon once the rims are released. Non beadlocks coming in late April and beadlocks coming in mid May.

·
Premium Member
8,276 Posts
Thanks for asking, We will soon release some new wheels into the market that will set a new industry standard, Our race beadlock wheel has a leading 1600lb load rating. most other rims will have a 800 to a 1000lb. We also bring inner bead technology that helps keep the bead in place and adding strength. another great feature will be the price tag. rims that try to compete with us have a much higher price tag. Our 14" beadlock rim will retail for under $202.00 We don’t sell to the public we just inform them Our dealer will be on here soon once the rims are released. Non beadlocks coming in late April and beadlocks coming in mid May.
making 12" beadlocks too? lightweight? i will need some before next dune season, i just cant justify the $300 each for Hipers.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Well new to the Maverick forums, Big UTV fan here, I have driven the Maverick in Glamis and was very happy with its performance. I will end up here as a vendor here supporting our product for our distributers. I spend a lot of time in Glamis and at the tracks so may run into me once and a while in the field. I dig this sport and love where its going and very happy to be apart of it.

Steven
Steven, spreading the sxs love! . . looking forward to the new products! This industry just keeps pushing the bar higher and higher!

TTSH

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
making 12" beadlocks too? lightweight? i will need some before next dune season, i just cant justify the $300 each for Hipers.
Yes we will have some 12" and 14" in a 4-4 front and a 5-5 rear off set in beadlocks coming in September at a price point under 200 for the 14" and around $150 for the 12". and the weigh will be the same as a Hiper or just under. I am so stoked to be apart of this program here. I cant wait to get this out to the public.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts