Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Maverick trail 1000
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello, glad to be here with you all! I just purchased my first SxS. 2020 Maverick trail 1000, non dps. Im a long time off roader, started out on trail bikes, then motocross and dirt bikes, also own a Ski Doo 900ace Renegade sled and older Yamaha Grizz atv. Decided its time for more comfort and protection and the Maverick trail provides! Still in brake in mode, but look forward to many years with this fun machine . Thanks for having me.

·
Premium Member
230 Posts
Welcome!

What part of MN? My cuz lives in the cities and my gparents had a farm up by the LoW. Spent a lot of summers up there when I was a youngin’.

·
Registered
2020 Maverick trail 1000
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome!

What part of MN? My cuz lives in the cities and my gparents had a farm up by the LoW. Spent a lot of summers up there when I was a youngin’.
Hi, Im in the south metro area, Elko/New Prague, Prior lake area. Great snowmobiling!!! but ill have to trailer Maverick up North or Wisconsin for the trails.

·
Premium Member
10,454 Posts
Welcome from Tucson AZ, congrats.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Welcome, from Washington State. Time to get dirty. Our last trip in Idaho. Wife and I love our retirement toy.

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2020 Maverick trail 1000
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Welcome, from Washington State. Time to get dirty. Our last trip in Idaho. Wife and I love our retirement toy.

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk
Thanks! I lived in Spokane for 4 years, loved every minute of Washington/Idaho. I miss it! Enjoy the trails!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts