Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I'm Kevin!

I ended up getting a screaming deal on a left over 13 XRS 1000. couldn't pass it up so here I am.

Love the machine thus far, only had it for about 4-5 months. Used to have a 800 outlander max quad so I am somewhat familiar with the CANAM brand. I run a FAB shop here in west Michigan. Like everything else I own I try to make all my own customized parts! Please check the classified section in the next few days I will be posting some things in there.

I have designed a lift kit, half windshield, winch plate, working on a smoked Lexan roof at the moment.

Let me know if you have any other ideas or want something custom made!

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
I would like to see your work as i am from se michigan. Just becareful its more than likely you need to be a supporting vendor on here to sell stuff. There has been issues before with members selling aftermarket without becoming a supporting vendor. Just a heads up. Welcome to the forums.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Welcome to the forum. good advice above.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the info!! Do I need to speak with an admin to become a vendor? I honestly always customize my own rigs, car, truck, quad, mav, etc. and always have people asking where can I get that and after a few years I just kinda turned it into a hobby. Make some cool stuff and if other people like it I run a handful and sell them either on the spot or like ebay. So this Forum is a whole different world for me as far as sales.

Don't want to get into trouble, and everyone has their right to a certain % Just like ebay or paypal

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Hello....Enjoy the site! Lots of good information and opinions to go around here.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
200 Posts
welcome from southeast MI

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
welcome to the forum! Look forward to seeing some of your custom parts...

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Cool, sounds good

·
Registered
33 Posts
Sounds like some nice stuff, welcome to the forum

·
Registered
548 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Interested to see your lexan roof... I have been contemplating lexan or uhmw for a roof. Just been too friggin' cold to work with plastic lately. Make sure you sign up as a vendor if you start selling a product or the mods might have a chat with you.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.