Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I'm Kevin!

I ended up getting a screaming deal on a left over 13 XRS 1000. couldn't pass it up so here I am.

Love the machine thus far, only had it for about 4-5 months. Used to have a 800 outlander max quad so I am somewhat familiar with the CANAM brand. I run a FAB shop here in west Michigan. Like everything else I own I try to make all my own customized parts! Please check the classified section in the next few days I will be posting some things in there.

I have designed a lift kit, half windshield, winch plate, working on a smoked Lexan roof at the moment.

Let me know if you have any other ideas or want something custom made!

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
I would like to see your work as i am from se michigan. Just becareful its more than likely you need to be a supporting vendor on here to sell stuff. There has been issues before with members selling aftermarket without becoming a supporting vendor. Just a heads up. Welcome to the forums.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Welcome to the forum. good advice above.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the info!! Do I need to speak with an admin to become a vendor? I honestly always customize my own rigs, car, truck, quad, mav, etc. and always have people asking where can I get that and after a few years I just kinda turned it into a hobby. Make some cool stuff and if other people like it I run a handful and sell them either on the spot or like ebay. So this Forum is a whole different world for me as far as sales.

Don't want to get into trouble, and everyone has their right to a certain % Just like ebay or paypal

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Hello....Enjoy the site! Lots of good information and opinions to go around here.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
200 Posts
welcome from southeast MI

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
welcome to the forum! Look forward to seeing some of your custom parts...

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the warm welcome guys! Working with the Admin to get set up at the moment. Ill post some pics in the next few days and other info will follow as soon as I can.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Cool, sounds good

·
Registered
33 Posts
Sounds like some nice stuff, welcome to the forum

·
Registered
548 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Interested to see your lexan roof... I have been contemplating lexan or uhmw for a roof. Just been too friggin' cold to work with plastic lately. Make sure you sign up as a vendor if you start selling a product or the mods might have a chat with you.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts