Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

new here. Just lookin to dig up some info on the maverick as I'm planning to buy one come spring. Then I'll be on here for the company lol

·
Registered
458 Posts
Welcome. You'll love it! These things are beast!

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Welcome to the forum.....start reading thru the forum. There is a wealth of information on here.....

·
Registered
99 Posts
You'll love it man! Ive got a full season on mine now and im pumped with it. Im not to far from ya either, over in Dawson. Theres a couple northerners on here :)

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Welcome and you Will Love It!!!!!

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks everyone :) It'll be a new venture for me for sure. I already have a 450 race quad that I absolutely love but it's time to add to the toy roster and cover some new ground :D

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You'll love it man! Ive got a full season on mine now and im pumped with it. Im not to far from ya either, over in Dawson. Theres a couple northerners on here :)
How are the trails and everything out your neck of the woods? Out here they're awesome, but I can imagine I'll be heading to Chetwynd from time to time.

·
Registered
99 Posts
How are the trails and everything out your neck of the woods? Out here they're awesome, but I can imagine I'll be heading to Chetwynd from time to time.
Trails around here are pretty good, im born n raised so i know some good spots :) Trails and mountain riding up around Chetwynd are pretty awesome tho too. I havnt made it up Gp way yet but ive heard youve got some excellent spots. Cheers!

·
Registered
109 Posts
Welcome, you are gonna love the Beast, it is virtually unstoppable, in Fort Mac?

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Trails around here are pretty good, im born n raised so i know some good spots :) Trails and mountain riding up around Chetwynd are pretty awesome tho too. I havnt made it up Gp way yet but ive heard youve got some excellent spots. Cheers!
Yeah the dunes just on the south side of town are pretty wild. Approximately 35,000 acres of sandy trails, whoops and muskeg. Ive put many hours in there playing on my YFZ450 and have barely even scratched the surface

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Welcome, you are gonna love the Beast, it is virtually unstoppable, in Fort Mac?
Nah I'm over in Grande Prairie. I've been tempted to head ft mac way and try get to the Richardson dunes just north but it looks like a hellova day trip just getting there

·
Registered
138 Posts
Welcome... Why wait, get yourself an early Christmas Present. You won't regret it :)

·
Registered
138 Posts
Too much snow right now haha. You by chance apart of the Fun in BC 4x4 club?
I sold my off-road truck, dirt bike, etc. to get the Maverick. I still camp with some of the people.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Right on. I'm originally from Abbotsford, wheeled with a few of the boys years ago when I had my first gen yota. Couldn't remember any names if I tried though.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts