Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a base model '13 Maverick that I bought in Feburary. I ride at least a couple of times a month. Probably 50% mud and 50% trails. I've made my own top and console for the top. I have 30" EFX Motoclaw's on 14" crome MSA 20 Kore's that are suppusto be here today. I'm sure I'll have to put a clutch kit in it and I've already read some suggestions possibilities on here. Will probably install speakers and stero in console tonight. Plan on moving all switches and ignition to cosole also. I made complete snorkels for it. (As you can see from my profile picture I think it's part submarine.) Going to move my intake snorkels to the inside, from outside, of front pillars when I get through with the console. I'm debating on moving the radiator to behind the seats. Will probably install a full size battery when I get my tubes built for my 8" subs and amp bought. I've also noticed on here there might be some issues with the clutches already but havent noticed any. I'll have to put a close eye on the rpm's this weekend. Haven't had any problems with the tie rods and I drive this thing like I stole it but am thinking I might want to replace them also. Anyway...I'm glad to be on here and hope to find more good info on here. Mark

P.S. I wrapped my headers before I even rode it under advise from a friend that has a Commander. Might have to buy some reflective heat tape to put under the plastic and have my rear shocks revalved to get it to fly right from what I've seen on here.

·
Registered
806 Posts
We should meet up in Mena and hit wolf pen gap. I'm just south of ft. smith.

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Y'all make sure to Hollar at me before u go. Really like riding wolf pen gap

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
806 Posts
Y'all make sure to Hollar at me before u go. Really like riding wolf pen gap
I haven't been there in like 7 years. I want to go but will probably wait until it cools off some. Same for you or anyone else around our area, Let me know and I will try to make it.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
JSmith, I lived in Barling for almost 20 years so I know where you're at. I have a step brother that lives there. We'll have to plan that. I've never been to Wolf Pen but have always wanted to go. Not to sure about them busting for open container though. Lol. Heard a couple of stories. Might have to be a non drinking trip.

Driller and J Smith I[m open to ride about any weekend I'm off so count me in.

Thanks to everybody for the welcome. :)

My freggin tires and wheels won't be here till monday! Was hoping to have them for this weekend. Oh well at least they're on the way.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
welcome to the forum…..

·
Registered
806 Posts
What's this non-drinking trip you speak of????????????????

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
What's this non-drinking trip you speak of????????????????
Sorry it's been a bit since I've been on here. Not drinking at Wolf Pen. I've heard they do alot of checks on the trails for alcohol. Damn sure don't need a DWI on my Maverick. I don't get trashed but I do consume some beverages.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Welcome to the forum!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts