Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up everyone my name is Lui I'm from Menifee ca and am a proud owner of a 14 maverick max

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks man not sure who mega is I met a guy at glamis this last trip that had a yellow two seater with a lot of white

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Welcome to the forum and very nice picture. If he had a yellow Mav with alot of white it was most likely Mega. aka Mike.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome to the forum and very nice picture. If he had a yellow Mav with alot of white it was most likely Mega. aka Mike.

Thanks bud I have talked to you a few times out there I believe you were with him at olds when we were talking for a bit I had my wife and daughter in the car

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Oh thats right. Your is a Max correct? That car is really sweet. You did a great job.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh thats right. Your is a Max correct? That car is really sweet. You did a great job.
Yes it's a max.thank you very much I finally got my new seats mounted up and steering wheel

Attachments

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Nice. How do you like that steering wheel?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It's nice fuzzy and warm haha

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
mega posted a pic of your car not to long ago,it is very nice,it makes me want a max.

oh he did? Where can I find that? Thank you for the compliment I'm very happy with the car and seeing my ideas come to reality! We love it now that I've figured out how to not break belts every trip haha!

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
What did you do to fix your belt breaking problem? Aftermarket clutches?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts