Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone my name is Rick, I am new to this forum but not new to UTV forums. I already have a 2007 Polaris XP700 Ranger and a 2009 Kawasaki Teryx. I am looking at buying a new Maverick and would like your take on the machine. My Ranger I use for hunting and the Teryx I use for duning and trail riding. Both machines have been great, but I want to step up to something faster with more travel and I like the Maverick over the RZR1000 and the Wildcat. Not getting rid of the other two just adding to the collection. Have there been any major issues with the Can Am? Should I wait and buy a 2015? Is here any real differences between the 14 and 15? How about add on's like exhaust do you need to mess with any computers or controllers? I know these forums have the best people to talk to because you all have lived the issues so any info you have would be great. Thanks

·
Registered
400 Posts
Welcome to the forum , lots of great opinions and info on here enjoy and congrats on KNOWING the mav is the best to own

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Welcome to the forum

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Welcome to the forum. No one knows (except BRP) what the '15 is going to offer. It all depends on how bad you want it. I could have save an ASS LOAD of money by buying a '13, but I like to have the newest stuff.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
welcome to the forum. If you look really hard you can probably find a 2103 for a steal....not many changes from 13 to 14. I am sure once the 15's are released ,the prices on the 14's will drop as well....

·
Banned
1,017 Posts
Answers to your questions: No, that's up to you, nobody knows because there are no details on the 15 yet, no if you only do exhaust but yes if you do exhaust and an intake,

·
Registered
109 Posts
The best guy you should contact on this forum for that kind of information is Megadesertdiesel, he will be more than happy to help you out.

Reactions: Clifs maverick

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts