Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361677237.001198.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361677262.111118.jpg

Brought it home today.

BRP sport roof
BRP front and rear bumper
BRP hard coated windshield
BRP rear box
BRP limited stereo
BRP doors
BRP Rock sliders
BRP rear hitch
BRP rear windscreen
Pro-armor 32" light bar
HID conversion 35 W low beam
HID conversion 50 W high beam
Sti hd3 14x7
Gbc grim reaper 27-9-14 and 27-11-14
Super ATV Power Steering
EPI Red spring in secondary

Waiting on winch and deciding what battery setup is best for all the goodies!

·
Registered
72 Posts
The Mav looks very good.

Can you take some pix of the BRP box in the back. I am looking to by one but I would like to see it installed before I.pay to have it shipped.

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361679438.620296.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361679451.316842.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361679469.591393.jpg

I like the box..... Atleast I think I will. The storage on my commander was good, but I actually think this will be much better for my needs.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Thank you. The pix are great.

Is the void in front of the box big enough for a gas can? Or is it the same size as the panel that is added on to the front of rack?

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The lower box on commander may have a little more volume, but I believe the box has more usable space. It's really big, my goofy little boy was hiding in it. He is 7 about 4'5". I know that's a weird comparison but he couldn't have done that in the lower commander box.

Power steering is worth it's weight in gold. As you can tell I haven't even ridden the Maverick but had it on Commander and couldn't imagine not having it. Makes riding so much easier and relaxing.

There is a huge space between box left in front of box on rear bed. I wish they would have made a box unique to the maverick. Giving up a bunch of space.

Ill post a picture.

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Beckley, WV

Swampfox Motorsports is the dealer. Everyone has their gripes about dealers, but I have been buying stuff from them since 2006 and couldn't be happier. Plus they are the only dealer (can-am) that I have ever been to that literally stocks every accessory and part all the time.

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361713463.731468.jpg

Full size soccer ball in there for reference point.

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Where is Bergoo? Southern part of state or northern. We ride everywhere, but mostly Beckley and south toward Hatfield McCoy. We usually don't trailer anywhere just leave from the house and head south. There are so many trails its impossible to keep them all straight.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Where is Bergoo? Southern part of state or northern. We ride everywhere, but mostly Beckley and south toward Hatfield McCoy. We usually don't trailer anywhere just leave from the house and head south. There are so many trails its impossible to keep them all straight.
Congrats! Nice machine...

·
Registered
9 Posts
Bergoo is neer Webster springs Wv north east from summersville in webster county although you can ride there anytime , they host a outing once a year called the bergoo bash

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hmm sounds cool- Im in Summersville all the time. My wife's family lives there.

We may need to hook up for that, we are getting ready for the "Spring Ride" Easter weekend. It put on by WVsxsriders last year there was 100 machines that stayed all weekend.

·
Registered
9 Posts
sounds good , although I do not have a maverick yet , I will be getting one this summer with all the aftermarket equipment I really want that power steering hopeing rackzilla will come out with a guick rato rack , I ride a yamaha grizzly now but will be buying the maverick so both me and my wife can injoy together

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
We have had 3 commanders, and the moment my wife went for the first time she has been hooked. We have some great times.

Wicked built is working on a new rack now. Power steering is a must.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts