Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our new Under Hood Panels help decrease engine temperatures by increasing air flow into the engine compartment. In addition to increased air flow, they also add unique styling to your Can-Am Maverick XDS setting you apart from the crowd. Available in multiple factory matching powder coated color options.

Product Features

•Heavy gauge aluminum
•Direct bolt-on installation
•Decreases engine compartment temperatures
•CNC-cut aluminum ventilation screen
•Fits all model Mavericks
•Manufactured and hand assembled in the USA

Panels available in: green, metallic black and white
Screen available in: green and black

MSRP: $134.95
Forum member price: $128.21

Click link to view product:
http://www.turnkeyutv.com/turnkey-parts.html?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=181&category_id=64

·
Registered
812 Posts
Please explain.?
People are taking MONTHS to get there product... unless you find a 3rd party vendor with the IN STOCK than it's crap shoot when / if you'll get your product. Which is shame, there's many products I like from them I simply can't order.

·
Registered
255 Posts
I like Turnkey's products, and have always received them in a timely manner, but always check to see if their product is listed on ebay(and not wait 5-6 weeks) prior to ordering from them. Discovered that Adam only lists products on ebay that are in stock, and if they are not he lists, wait 5-6 weeks for delivery in his ebay auction.

Interesting is, he has nothing listed on ebay at this moment.

·
Registered
66 Posts
I spoke with Adam via face book on Monday and he stated they are going threw a reorganization and that he is not accepting any orders at the moment.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts