Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sport Roofs are made from a heavy gauge aluminum to eliminate unwanted vibration and rattling. Our industry-unique mounting brackets allow the roof to sit flush on top of the roll cage. Brackets are 100% bolt-on and do not require any drilling. Single piece design eliminates unsightly seams in the roof. Roof design follows the unique contours of the roll cage. Available in multiple factory matching powder coated color options. Mounting clamps come powder coated green to blend in with the XDS roll cage.

Product Features

•Sport design with integrated front visor roll
•Industry-unique mounting brackets
•All necessary mounting hardware
•30-minute bolt-on installation
•Manufactured in the USA

Colors available:
Manta Green
Metallic Black
White

MSRP: $298.95
Forum member price: $284.01 ( use code save5 to receive discount )

Link to product:
http://www.turnkeyutv.com/turnkey-parts.html?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=182&category_id=64

·
Registered
40 Posts
Are these in stock? Cant decide on the color yet. I will have to wait til i see the white roof picture on the gray/white machine.

·
Premium Member
6,764 Posts
Wish I hadn't bought the canned ham roof now . Tim

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Are these in stock? Cant decide on the color yet. I will have to wait til i see the white roof picture on the gray/white machine.
We will have photos of the white roof up tomorrow or Friday at the latest. The next batch will be shipping early next week. If you have the white XDS I personally would go with the white, it looks clean. Let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you,
Adam

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Adam, any pics yet???
We're working on it. The white XDS had to go in to have our new door graphics designed before we had a chance to take good photos. It will be back in our hands Monday morning, I'll do my best to make sure I get the white roof pics posted that day.

Thanks,
Adam

·
Premium Member
183 Posts
The black roof almost looks like a smoked plastic. Anyone interested in making a smoked Makrolon AR2 material roof that you could see though and still provide a roof?

Sport Roofs are made from a heavy gauge aluminum to eliminate unwanted vibration and rattling. Our industry-unique mounting brackets allow the roof to sit flush on top of the roll cage. Brackets are 100% bolt-on and do not require any drilling. Single piece design eliminates unsightly seams in the roof. Roof design follows the unique contours of the roll cage. Available in multiple factory matching powder coated color options. Mounting clamps come powder coated green to blend in with the XDS roll cage.

Product Features

•Sport design with integrated front visor roll
•Industry-unique mounting brackets
•All necessary mounting hardware
•30-minute bolt-on installation
•Manufactured in the USA

Colors available:
Manta Green
Metallic Black
White

MSRP: $298.95
Forum member price: $284.01 ( use code save5 to receive discount )

Link to product:
http://www.turnkeyutv.com/turnkey-parts.html?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=182&category_id=64

·
Registered
40 Posts
Adam you said the white one was getting door graphics, when will those be available? Does the cyber monday deal include your doors?

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Adam you said the white one was getting door graphics, when will those be available? Does the cyber monday deal include your doors?
Yes we have the factory matching doors graphics. We released pics of them yesterday on Facebook and Instagram. I'll get some pics posted here later today. The cyber Monday discount can be used on the doors. We are working to get all our XDS products listed on our site by Monday, if not they can be ordered over the phone. We are also in the process of releasing our new XDS sport cage.

Thanks,
Adam

1 - 20 of 30 Posts