Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife and I picked up a '20 X3 Max XRS Turbo RR this weekend and had it out both days. While I've been an offroader and dirt biker for many years, this is our first SxS. I watched a billion different reviews / vlogs on youtube trying to figure out which machine to purchase. I have to say I'm very happy with our choice! We live in north Phoenix area so if anyone is looking to head out for a ride, let us know!
Now it's time to start shopping for some upgrades. :)

·
Registered
66 Posts
Good audio would be my first choice.

Sweet machine.

Enjoy!!

From Missouri.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's my wife's first choice too but I'm having sticker shock seeing $2k for a Fosgate Stage 4 system! I was thinking TMW gusset kit and some Rock Knockers.

·
Registered
66 Posts
I put in the NOAM system and pretty happy with it. I got about $600 in it.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Vendor
X3 Max RS
612 Posts
I am working on listing some stereos equal to SSV and Rockford (which I sell now) for a much better price. PM me what your looking at and I can give you a third and maybe a forth option.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Welcome from Las Vegas! You may want to ride it for a while to help decide want extras you would need. That is a very good looking machine.

·
Premium Member
9,968 Posts
Welcome from Tucson AZ, congrats. Nice looking car! I'd recommend Rugged Radio's intercom, and headsets or helmet ear speakers. You and the wife can talk to each other, and listen to music during your rides.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I am working on listing some stereos equal to SSV and Rockford (which I sell now) for a much better price. PM me what your looking at and I can give you a third and maybe a forth option.
Can you get me pricing for a fosgate stage 5 for a 2020 x3 max rs?
Thanks

·
Registered
379 Posts
Welcome!

Nice choice as for audio systems buy a good intercom and good headsets you will enjoy it much better

The Stator is barely big enough to power the car essentials, Trying to drive amps for speakers is a trick

Intercom and two way and headsets or helmet kits under 2k. And the rest of the trail will thank you

Be safe out there avoid the donuts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Since you ride moto, do you wear your moto helmets in it? i have cardo packtalk bold's in my moto helmets. I don't have anyone that I know with a side by side, and I just got my first sxs today. but for moto I really like my cardo packtalk. I can answer the phone, talk with my buddies and play music ( which I don't like to do on my motocycles ).

1 - 11 of 11 Posts