Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Adrenaline Cycles Maverick X3 tree bars

Wanting to protect you investment. With our tree bars we offer .120 wall lower tube and .090 wall upper tube for a tough and long lasting product. These bars are designed to be durable, powdercoated to match the factory colors, they mount in factory location with no drilling of the frame. The rear tree bar support mounts directly to the frame using 3/8 hardware (no drilling required). Our bars are compatible with the 64 inch X3 and XDS and will also fit the 72 XRS. Trust your machine with our products trail tested and beaten on by out staff. These bars will be back in stock and shipping by 12-2-16. Get yours on order today, you won't be disappointed.

Call 606-258-0005 or PM to get yours.

Attachments

·
Registered
60 Posts
Def a east coast thing. Skid plates are for protecting the bottom and rocker panels are cheap. We are into squeezing thru tight trails and being able to slide around a tree with out damaging expensive rear fenders . Tight trails these are a must!

·
Registered
2,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
This is one of the test units that has been running these tree bars and they are holding up great. Built to last right here in the U.S.A. Don't settle for less, get the right tree bars the first time to help protect the expensive body panels. Call John @ 606-258-0005 or PM him.

·
Premium Member
59 Posts
Are these 1.75" or 1.5" Dia? Also, when will these be available again??

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
1,455 Posts
I have these on my X3rs and love them,they look good are made well and do a very good job. Not only will these bars keep rocks and trees off your door but they extend back far enough to keep trees from catching the rear fenders. I have he extended fender flares and just today they saved them!!

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
If you ride in the woods, Tree bars are a must IMHO. Being able to use them to Nerf off trees in tight woods is a great advantage with a long wheel base machine. I have them on all my rides. Typically I make my own and weld them on however for the material and construction of these it's a no brainer. I'm having them installed on my X RC by the dealer. It would seem the older I get the less I want to fab stuff lol.

·
Registered
2,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
call for one of the best investments you could ask for on your x3!!! can get them powdered in black, can am red, xmr yelow, and xrc blue!! and possibly any other color youd like to have!! 606-258-0005 ext 306 ask for aaron!!

·
Premium Member
216 Posts
Any talk of making them for the X3 Max?

·
Premium Member
1,455 Posts
Will their work with 32th?
If you are asking if they will work with 32” tires, they told me when I bought mine they were designed to clear 32”tires. I have my shocks sent off right now so if want I can measure from the hub center to the end of the bar and cycle the suspension to get you a measurement of the closest point.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Cales, what is the make and model of the sand car in your avatar?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts