Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just saw the new Ryfab Jumbo Deluxe box at the Quartzsite RV show. It’s 4 inches taller, has a glove box built into the lid, and a backup camera as a option. The glove box is lockable and on gas struts, when you open the top it comes down on the spurts to give you a spot for gloves or anything less than 3 inches tall, looks like a good place to put your sandwich without it getting smashed. This is the first I’ve seen this box its awesome, ordered it for my DS. There are venders on this site that handle Ryfab. Was told it’s going to be about 30 days out they were showing it to see if there was any interest. Down side is it blocks view from the inside rear view mirror.

·
Premium Member
762 Posts
Just saw the new Ryfab Jumbo Deluxe box at the Quartzsite RV show. It’s 4 inches taller, has a glove box built into the lid, and a backup camera as a option. The glove box is lockable and on gas struts, when you open the top it comes down on the spurts to give you a spot for gloves or anything less than 3 inches tall, looks like a good place to put your sandwich without it getting smashed. This is the first I’ve seen this box its awesome, ordered it for my DS. There are venders on this site that handle Ryfab. Was told it’s going to be about 30 days out they were showing it to see if there was any interest. Down side is it blocks view from the inside rear view mirror.
Any photos?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No photos the box they showed was the same as Jumbo only 4 inches taller. It hadn’t been powder coated and the hole for the latch was there but no latch. As I said earlier they we’re showing it to see the interest. Was told they pre sold 3 in the first 3 days of the show in the big tent.

·
Premium Member
762 Posts
Cool. I have they’re jumbo box and if it’s 4” larger I’m wondering how it looks. The one I’ve got is a bit too high but maybe they figured a way to re-configure the box Not to mention how heavy the sucker is

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
285 Posts
I recommend the Plaino bow case available at Walmart. Less than $50.

Interesting looks like it might work got any photos

My wife wants something to go fetch groceries with besides a milk crate

I have the tilted tire rack and cuts down the hight of storage

Considering a roof rack kinda strange the only make it for the max

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It’s tall enough to put helmets in and you can get deviders if you want. Will post pictures when I get it. Might have to put the tire on the roof.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
There’s roof racks for the 2 door. I think its DMZ. I called Ryfab today and they told me the Jumbo deluxe is 14 inches high the glove box inside is 3 inches if you don’t want the glove box they’ll take off $100.00. As for the bow and arrow I don’t think you’d get that many groceries in it. A lot of people on here have Ryfab products including me they make very quality product’s whether box’s, roofs, or windshield. I don’t sell they but as you can tell I really like there products.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Just got my new box. If someone could tell me how to post pictures I've got a few just not computer savvy.

·
Registered
967 Posts
The 2 seat roof rack is made by DMX in Mexico. Very well built by all reviews on the forum. I do not personally run one but I’ve seen plenty on other cars. Perfect for groceries. LOL

·
Registered
285 Posts
If it didn’t come with the car I would had probably bought the rear cage bumper that has it hanging off the back better CG however it adds a higher inertia on the back suspension kinda a trade off

Now that I have the 8 ply, I might loose it but the lava rocks out here plays hell on the tires

·
Registered
120 Posts
i meant the ryfab box under the tilting rack.

i have both the bow case and the tilting rack. not the biggest fan of the bow case but it's cheap enough for now

·
Premium Member
150 Posts
The jumbo ryfab fits under the tilting rack of you order it without the railing around the top

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
The new Deluxe box is 3 inch's taller than the Jumbo box. I'm pretty sure it won't fit with your rack.

·
Registered
120 Posts
the next question would then be is there room to mount a rotopax bracket on top of the ryfab to still clear the tilting rack

1 - 20 of 22 Posts