Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Banned
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After many attemps to buy wheels and tires from a vendor I got tired of waiting on anwsers and called No limit my self and got a set of wheels. And call the discount tire number and told them I wanted these tires but they where not the lowest cost. Guy went to link checked it and beat the price by 10 a tires and included free shipping as they did and got them to me in two days.. Cool

Ill post pics of them mounted up here in later tonight

Reactions: bulldogs101

·
Banned
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
28 10 r14s

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Those are awesome. I was very close to getting this wheel. Can you get us a weight before you mount them!

·
Banned
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
to late.. UPS shows them boxed up and in one large box as 61lbs

·
Banned
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So I would say they are 14 each.. Or do you mean tires and wheel together weight ?

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
I mean wheels and tires

·
Registered
395 Posts
Hey Wicked, Can you tell me more about your set up on tires and wheels. I want to go to 14" because of debris getting caught up in the wheels by the brake caliper. I like the looks of this tire. I want something that I can race with and trail ride too. Looks like a great tread pattern. Also what ply are they? How much did they set you back? Was that discount tire?

·
Banned
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yes from discount tire... They are STI Rocktains. 8 ply... I will give you feed back.. I ride very hard lots of speed and then a lot of rocky trails. I just wanted a bigger wheel for the look.. The 12's are just too small! They where 130 a tire

·
Registered
725 Posts
Looks good Wicked..Now get them bad boys mounted up. Why not 30s that's what im thinking about getting

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Could you possibly take a picture of one side by side with the stock Bighorns?

·
Banned
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
They are no limit wheels

Reactions: LBSwank

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
The 8 plys will be heavier than the stock tires but give you alot more protection from punctures or cuts. Those rims are sweet but I like beadlock rims.

·
Banned
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Man I tell you what IT will be kinda hard to debead these.. Took 70PSI to set the beads.. I was LIKE WTF MATE... Love them so far I didnt wanna go much bigger but I wanted a little larger.. And i hate the look of the fronts being skinner

·
Banned
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

Reactions: dirtchaser

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Those barkers look sweet mine r on the way. Cant wait to hear them. Tires look real good too.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts