Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Vendor
ALL 2015 - 2022 MODELS WITH RF DESS KEY
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 · (Edited)
All members of Maverick Forums can use discount code "MAVERICK" to save 10% off their order, and as always, orders to US and Canada ship for free.

·
Vendor
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 · (Edited) · Business
I ordered one and love the connivence. I use the Dooplicator as the primary key and OEM in my pocket. It mounts flush with the ball mount and is not in the way at all. Perfect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks for sharing your feedback!

I've sold a few units to other members of the forum, hope they can share their thoughts too -- good and bad!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Watching for the feedback.
Was "supposed" to get a call from my salesperson when my dealer had more keys. No call for 4 months. I have since been calling, and it seems I always miss out, and the keys are gone. Was originally told no charge for programming the new key if I bought from them. Now service guy says 1/2 hour of labor to do it, regardless of where I buy a key. So, looking at this as a better option.

·
Vendor
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 · (Edited) · Business
Watching for the feedback.
Was "supposed" to get a call from my salesperson when my dealer had more keys. No call for 4 months. I have since been calling, and it seems I always miss out, and the keys are gone. Was originally told no charge for programming the new key if I bought from them. Now service guy says 1/2 hour of labor to do it, regardless of where I buy a key. So, looking at this as a better option.
Yep, I've been there, it's why I made dooplicator.

Dealership run around, surprise service costs, the hassle of trailering if you can't legally ride on the street, and all that time and money spent just to get a spare key? No thanks.

The dooplicator app takes a few seconds to scan a key. I turn orders around on the same day or within 24 hours, and my keys work when they arrive.

Okay, enough tootin' my own horn.

Reactions: cnj and Tmesic

·
Vendor
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 · · Business
Would like to have 2 spares (one hidden on the machine and one at home). I am guessing I can scan my factory key and buy 2 matched spares?
Yep. Scan your factory key, order 2 of my keys, and they will arrive matched to the factory key and ready to be used.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Yep, I've been there, it's why I made dooplicator.

Dealership run around, surprise service costs, the hassle of trailering if you can't legally ride on the street, and all that time and money spent just to get a spare key? No thanks.

The dooplicator app takes a few seconds to scan a key. I turn orders around on the same day or within 24 hours, and my keys work when they arrive.

Okay, enough tootin' my own horn.
I will report back as soon as I get mine, finally got my credit card to go through this afternoon.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts