Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Great, the Mav seems to do well. The only thing we have noticed is we have had a few with starter motor problems but they are definitely a force to be reckoned with! Kyle Chaney comes down to race with us and if he doesn't break down does really well.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Everybody come on down to Stoney Lonesome or Wind Rock. It's a 4hr adrenaline rush in QR1. This new class is a great way to test it out and get the addiction started for a fair price. These guys that run the rally raid are proffesionals. It's not some half ass brush race. Most everybody in the pits helps one another if something breaks. Great family environment. Anyways, We got our starter problem tko'd and new FCR suspension and she just came back from seeing Adam At Airdam. We got the best set up yet and ready to raise some hell at Stoney come the 29th.
OUTLAW MOTORSPORTS

·
Registered
91 Posts
July 6th, if you show up let me know, I want to check out your suspension. I just live a couple of miles from Windrock.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Good lucK with your new racing series

·
Vendor
6,220 Posts
July 6th, if you show up let me know, I want to check out your suspension. I just live a couple of miles from Windrock.
I have a conflicting race July 6th so I won't be able to make that one and we have a race the weekend or two before.
I will make it out there to at least one race this year and ill take you for a ride in mine so you can check out the suspension.

·
Registered
91 Posts
I have a conflicting race July 6th so I won't be able to make that one and we have a race the weekend or two before.
I will make it out there to at least one race this year and ill take you for a ride in mine so you can check out the suspension.
Looking forward to it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts