Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2019 max R turbo
835 Posts
Hopefully it has power with the sound. .nothing is worst than a vehicle making noise but going no where fast

Reactions: AReed

·
Registered
164 Posts
I think its the best looking set up so far out of the maverick exhaust ive seen. lets just hope it actually produces some power.

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
NOT being critical because the exhaust does look awesome, and I am sure with Trinity's experience it sounds even better. My only concern would be from a heat standpoint. We don't have a side by side comparison but they seem to be much closer to be bed platform than the stock exhaust.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Are you also adding a different intake or still using the stock airbox?
Will be waiting to see if any real improvement.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Good looking. I see why you do not have a rear platform or box. You would not be able to see the mufflers and if you did it does look
like you could have a heat problem.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Let's hear it......

·
Registered
998 Posts
I like trinity exhaust but I wished they would have followed the lines of the stock exhaust. I like the look of factory and muzzy exhaust. But to each his own.

·
Registered
9,364 Posts
It will be loud and throaty. Did you do a dyno run before the exhaust? Be curious to see what it showed stock on their dyno.

I have their exhaust on my Rhino.

They make nice looking products and have a nice shop.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks for all the kind words. I do have the stock dyno run ill post it up. I dropped the maverick off at PRP To have the seats done ill have it back from them next week. when PRP is done with it it goes back to trinity for the tuning and the new dyno runs. Ill keep u all posted. As for the sound clip ill have that when we dyno it. also it does look bare but we still have not put all the plastics back on since building the exhaust. Plus for the magazine shoot trinity is still going to black power coat all the brackets and end caps. should turn out pretty sick. dyno.jpg

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
thanks, i cant wait to get the fuel controller put in this week and put it back on the dyno. Prp should have the seats done today then back to trinity on monday.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Prp is doing a test fit and doing a new design. My maverick is also being used in a magazine write up so a bunch of different people are useing it for test fit and leaving there products on it for me to go use. should be fun

·
Registered
806 Posts
lucky bastard. I'll let people sit in my rig for free stuff.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Yea you can't beat that! Stateline customs used mine to build lift arched arms and snorkel. So it def helps haveing some of the first out lol

1 - 20 of 25 Posts