Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Vendor
1,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We now are proud to be able to offer Maverick Extended Fender Flares from Trail Armor. They were just released today. Inbox or Call today for all info and Pricing. 914-799-5558! FORUM DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE ON THIS AS WELL.

• Extends the Can Am fender flares to protect you from mud splash. Greater coverage in the rear than other mud flaps on the market.

• Includes an underbed mudshield to protect your cargo from mud and debris.

• Made of HDPE plastic (textured on face side) custom cut to work with the Can Am Maverick fender flares.

• Mounting hardware and instructions included.

MSRP is $350

Call
Send SMS
Add to Skype
You'll need Skype CreditFree via Skype

·
Registered
244 Posts
I wonder if you could just get the front they dont look as bad

·
Registered
161 Posts
I think I will pass, I am not sure I have any words for what it dose to the Maverick looks. but I am sure they work. Nice try though.

·
Vendor
1,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Im not a mud flap type of rider myself but regardless we will continue to bring any new products to the forum that our distributors produce. I urge everyone to email trail armor direct. Im sure they would love to hear some feedback and take that into consideration when they update the products. They did this with the RZR doors when they came out with Gen X. I will also pass along the general response we have gotten. - JT

·
Registered
548 Posts
Are they flexible? If you rub a tree or gate will they flex or break? They may not be very aestheticly pleasing, but they do look like they would work pretty well to keep the mud out.

·
Vendor
1,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey whats up, I spoke with Trail Armor a few minutes ago and here is what they said to me "They will flex, we've never torn them off or heard from customers that they've torn them off" They are made of a hard plastic but it does have flex properties - JT

·
Registered
156 Posts
personally I like them but cash flow is limited and these arent high on the wanted list right now.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Those are hidious, just saying
What he said. Just glad I live where I don't have to cope with the mud! I hate mud and the mess it makes.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Thats just a knock off of the original mudbusters.... and for only $215 Ill stick with mudbusters

If Im on the side of the trail posting ... its because Im waiting for you to catch up.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts