Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Glad to be here everyone, started out with an '11 renegade sold it when the 1k's released with intentions of getting one. Went against my best judgement and bought a turbo long travel Rzr 800. After 2 rebuilds in 10 hours of ride time I was able to sell it and picked up a base '13 Mav at last years release. Pretty sure my machine has 30 hrs on it bone stock but I'm looking to start changing some things. Where is everyone getting their tie rods from? Haven't had an issue with mine but you guys make me nervous lol

·
Registered
2,963 Posts
Good/inexpensive investment. Been down the bent tie-rod path. Will never have to worry about THAT happening again.

Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Here is the link to AREED AKA Alex Reed's Tie rods.. Five minutes buffing and they look like this!

2013-09-08 09.01.00.jpg

CT REPLACEMENT TIE RODS

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Welcome! And good choice....you'll love your Mav!

·
Registered
67 Posts
welcome from kansas

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Welcome...we are a big happy maverick family here! !!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,963 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Northeast corner near sd and ia borders
Where do you ride in that area? I am in the Twin Cities and usually head east into Wisconsin to ride. But I am originally from South Dakota and would be interested in any riding areas in your neck of the woods.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Our town and county just legalized riding them so sometimes I just toodle around. My buddy has a bunch of farmland that got covered in sand after the flood, nice wide open area. In the spring and fall we do a lot of riding on the bluffs. Couple times a year I head down to Columbus, ne there's a big sandy riding area along the loop river down there

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Welcome to the forum and good choice getting rid of the Polaris!

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Welcome to the forum

1 - 17 of 17 Posts