Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am currently a commander owner but thinking about make that change to a 2014 Mav. I am currently working on a deal for a 4 seater with DPS. Any words of caution yet?

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
No sir....the Maverick MAX has had nothing but rave reviews. Go demo one if you haven't and then make your decision. Oh and welcome to the forum

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Welcome to the forum

·
Registered
548 Posts
Congrats on the new wheels! You're gonna love it! Welcome to the slightly disfunctional family!

·
Registered
725 Posts
Going from a 2 seat Commander to a 4 Seat Mav thought about the same transition but think ima stay with a 2 seater! Killer color I dig the White,Red and black

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Going from a 2 seat Commander to a 4 Seat Mav thought about the same transition but think ima stay with a 2 seater! Killer color I dig the White,Red and black
I thought about it for months before doing it. I thought about waiting in the Commander Max but I really like the way the Mav looks. I will let you know how it goes! I pick it up at 10an tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
I thought about it for months before doing it. I thought about waiting in the Commander Max but I really like the way the Mav looks. I will let you know how it goes! I pick it up at 10an tomorrow.
Where in WV?

·
Registered
725 Posts
I should be closing on a deal this week if not it will have to wait another month until I get back

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well I got to go for a short ride today and all I can say is WOW. This thing is a dream to drive, I think I am in Love!!!!! WVXRS, Im in the northern panhandle, Colliers/Weirton area.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts