Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking at a left over 2013 Maverick XRS. I can get it OTD for around 15,750 and that is everything out the door. No other fees. I was thinking about the max because of my wife and 6 year old son but think that I would like the 2 seater better. Just want it to ride around on the back roads and around the farm and take up north to the trails or bundy hill off road park. Just would like some input from you guys on making a decision. Is there any reason I would want a 14' over a 13'?

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Does that price also include an extended warranty? If so, that's a decent deal for OTD. The 14's have Power steering & QE front diff. If you need or want those, you can add them later.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Last summer when I waited for the new Xxc to come out people were buying those machines in the 13-14k range as dealers were trying to clear them out. That price strikes me as high especially this time of year when demand is off. I'd keep looking.

·
Registered
725 Posts
Depends on the area, and the dealer where are u located a lot of dealers I know of don't have 13s left..but I wanted qe and power steering so it didn't matter

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Are you guys talking total price out the door? Cause I don't think you'll touch one for under 15 with tax registration and setup and what not... All I know is there aren't any in michigan under that and I got a 2 1/2 yr warranty...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Banned
546 Posts
100 threads on this search maybe?

·
Registered
725 Posts
Its just a quicker engaging front diff, and don't knock power steering makes the ride that much more enjoyable

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I'm not knocking anything just know that I can't get a 14' for anywhere close to $15000 OTD.... I really thought $15500 OTD for the 13' was a great deal. There is nothing cheaper than that here in Michigan that I can find?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
725 Posts
Well then buy it..If you have exhausted all other options then u don't have a choice if u are wanting one.. Like I said it all depends on the dealer and location u happen to be in a spot where they aren't dealing very well, or you could always buy a used one with mods already done to it

1 - 20 of 40 Posts