Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just joined the site to learn all I can about the maverick. My last ride was an 800 outlander and it made me a die hard can-am fan. And I now plan to keep it going with the purchase of a maverick so my son can enjoy the sport of off-roading with me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Welcome. I saw in your signature that you're looking into the 14 XRS? You can't go wrong with that machine. I drive the hell out of mine and she takes everything that I throw at her. Just be prepared to drop some good money on the machine itself and all of the accessories that you will be buying. (Which you will be buying, no matter what you tell yourself). :big smile:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah. It'll be expensive. But every toy is. I also may consider the base maverick in white just cause it looks pretty badass. Either way. Snorkels, stereo, 3" lift, 33 terms, half windshield and roof are among the list of things I'll be doing to it

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Welcome and congrats

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Yeah. It'll be expensive. But every toy is. I also may consider the base maverick in white just cause it looks pretty badass. Either way. Snorkels, stereo, 3" lift, 33 terms, half windshield and roof are among the list of things I'll be doing to it

That already sounds like another 2k. Haha, it truly is a sickness.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes sir. Definety a sickness. But it's hard to put a price tag on good times. Plus I can't wait to show all my buddies on their rzr's what's up. Lol

Reactions: Shade

·
Registered
400 Posts
Welcome, and let the spending and FUN begin...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts