Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, So I wanted to say hello from Loveland, Colorado. I have to say that I am pretty excited to become a member of the Can Am community. I am not brand loyal but I do like quality. I had a 2016 Polaris Rzr Turbo and man it was sweet but unfortunately it was TOTALED back in June of 2016. With some lucky timing I got a check from the insurance and ordered a Triple Black Can Am X3 XRS which should be here in a couple of weeks. Looking forward to some fun times in Moab and the sand dunes. If there is anyone that would like to ride please respond to my thread and let me know.
Thanks
Jacob

·
Premium Member
10,428 Posts
Welcome from Tucson AZ. Congrats on the upcoming X3 XRS!

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Well that sure is an upgrade!! I'm heading to AZ in early March and stopping in Moab on the way back in mid March. Really looking forward to it. Have you been to Moab before? Any tips if you have? Congrats on the sweet ride!!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well that sure is an upgrade!! I'm heading to AZ in early March and stopping in Moab on the way back in mid March. Really looking forward to it. Have you been to Moab before? Any tips if you have? Congrats on the sweet ride!!
Get the Book. Its called "Guide to Moab, UT Backroads & 4-Wheel-Drive Trails". It is the Third Edition with 80 Different trails. Also do not go down something unless you are 100% sure you can climb back out of it. This place is amazing but its got a real steep learning curve. Pretty much everyone there with a UTV is nice so ask questions and watch a lot of YouTube. Don't be fooled though because what you seen on YouTube does not do these trails, ledges, and climbs any justice. Once you go you will immediately want to go back. I am heading down there for 10 days in June after a 5 day hike trip into the Grand Canyon. Should be a fun trip.

·
Premium Member
3,154 Posts
Hey we live in Price, Ut and are always up for a Moab trip. Was just there Saturday and two weeks before that. Love it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
251 Posts
Welcome from Northern Utah! Just upgraded my 14 Commander to a 16 XDS/Turbo so I can better experience Moab. First trip planned for early May. Colorado has some great places as well. Enjoy!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Going for a ride Saturday if you wanna tag along
I would love to. However, I have no machine. The darn truck has not arrived with my machine. I am slightly bummed but I can wait a few more days. I do however have my Assault Industries harnesses and lower doors. All I need it something to put them on. Thank you for the invite. I will let you know when I take possession.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts