Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2013 Maverick XRS, Aluminum Can-am roof, rock sliders, solid doors no mods currently
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Afternoon ladies and gentleman. New to the forum and new to the Can-am Maverick way if life!! My wife and I just purchased a 2013 Maverick XRS with 3900 kms on it. We were waiting for a friend’s SxS to purchase but with no new units to buy we decided not to wait any longer! Got a good deal on it and came with a trailer…Loving the Mav a ton!! Look forward to getting deep into this forum for tips, troubleshooting and mods!! I have been trolling this forum since we purchased ( about a month ago) our rig and love how the majority of this community responds to each other. Always helpful and with very little bashing. Way better than many other forums!
Cheers

·
Registered
2021 Sport Max
1,593 Posts
welcome aboard!

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Congratulations
Welcome from wherever our truck parks our home for the night
Florence, OR
Barbara

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,885 Posts
welcome form Las Vegas

·
Registered
X3 XRS R Triple Black
2,247 Posts
Welcome! Be safe out there.

Ya know, in your spare time get some action shots post them to the maverick of the month contest string. You may be a winner use the search bar to see this months winner

·
Registered
24 Posts
Afternoon ladies and gentleman. New to the forum and new to the Can-am Maverick way if life!! My wife and I just purchased a 2013 Maverick XRS with 3900 kms on it. We were waiting for a friend’s SxS to purchase but with no new units to buy we decided not to wait any longer! Got a good deal on it and came with a trailer…Loving the Mav a ton!! Look forward to getting deep into this forum for tips, troubleshooting and mods!! I have been trolling this forum since we purchased ( about a month ago) our rig and love how the majority of this community responds to each other. Always helpful and with very little bashing. Way better than many other forums!
Cheers
welcome

1 - 12 of 12 Posts