Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Decided to trade in my 13 Commander Limited on the 14 Maverick white/red/black and I couldn't have made a better choice. 1st trip out of the box went to Hidden Falls Adventure Park outside Marble Falls, TX. Absolutely awesome place 3000 acres of rock crawling and trails. Now it's time for all the goodies to arrive via UPS, FedEx, etc. Will do my best to take pics and keep everyone informed. Accessories include 28x10x12 terms, 5k viper winch, 1/4 tinted windshield, cv covers front and rear, rear bumper, receiver hitch, switchless sport low mode, and tric led lights. And I'm sure there will be more to follow but that isn't bad for the first order hahaha. Gotta love these money pit machines.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
awesome…welcome to the Maverick club!

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Welcome to the Maverick forum, but I gotta ask why trade in such a new machine?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I do have one quick dumb question though. Where on the profile do you write all the stuff about your maverick all the accessories and upgrades and stuff I've never quite figured that out yet

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
I do have one quick dumb question though. Where on the profile do you write all the stuff about your maverick all the accessories and upgrades and stuff I've never quite figured that out yet
It's your "signature"

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
Welcome !

1 - 11 of 11 Posts