Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to all,
My name is Ted I know next to nothing about this machine, save that I love it. I've never driven anything this side of a imca modified that made me smile as much as this ride. Bought the Maverick X3 Max RR for myself and family, AWESOME machine! I wanna talk about the best and worst mods.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Get a TLS kit and throw that on asap, everyone’s going to tell you something different on what to do next.
What I did was the TLS kit, XTC street legal kit, 15” (system 3) wheels with 32” tires (tensor regulators) and a TMW bulkhead/ front bumper/ radius rod plate set up. I just recently had the suspension tuned by MTS and that hands down is the best money I have spent on the car. Hope this helps.

·
Premium Member
9,093 Posts
I would disagree with some of the above. If you have a 2022 you don’t need the TLS and in AZ street legal all you have to add is a horn and license plate light.

yes the frame needs all of the gussets and support it can get.

32” tires on 15” wheels with Rock Knockers are a great combo.

lots of trails in AZ and it’s the perfect weather now to ride.

one great word of advice, so t learn your car to anyone and don’t do doughnuts. You WILL end up on your lid.

·
Premium Member
8,269 Posts
To clarify, 2022 has double shear hubs. No TLS kit is required.

Welcome from Surprise Arizona.
Tim

Reactions: Hollywood X3

·
Registered
878 Posts
I generally don't purchase service manuals for my toys,,,, they are usually quite expensive, so I find other means of getting the info.

There's a lot going on with the X3, and the Service Manual is very inexpensive, but VERY comprehensive. I've used mine every time I worked on the car. Maintenance or assembly/disassembly,,, whatever,,, it's probably in there.

I've literally seen HUNDREDS of questions asked on this forum that were all in the Service Manual.

Worth it's weight in gold!

·
Premium Member
8,269 Posts
I generally don't purchase service manuals for my toys,,,, they are usually quite expensive, so I find other means of getting the info.

There's a lot going on with the X3, and the Service Manual is very inexpensive, but VERY comprehensive. I've used mine every time I worked on the car. Maintenance or assembly/disassembly,,, whatever,,, it's probably in there.

I've literally seen HUNDREDS of questions asked on this forum that were all in the Service Manual.

Worth it's weight in gold!
I prefer to ask the question on the forum just to annoy Mega! 😂

Tim

1 - 14 of 14 Posts