Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys new to the forum been building machines racing cars dirtbikes motorcycles for years. We live in Wisconsin but spend a lot of time in Tennessee which utvs are street legal in areas..... so why not blend in with the regulars. Bought a 19 maverick x3 turbo r and been modding it out love the unit can't wait to get to know all you guys.

·
Registered
2021 X3 Max DS Turbo R
26 Posts
Welcome and nice unit! I’m also from the southern WI area

My family love Tennessee too. What did you do to yours to make it road legal? Mine should be coming next month and wanted to take it to Gatlinburg and cruise up the mountains with it. We rented one a couple years ago but it’s not the same as ripping your own.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Message me and I can get you the details on what well be doing to make it cool to hit the streets as an out of towner in Tennessee🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Welcome and nice unit! I’m also from the southern WI area

My family love Tennessee too. What did you do to yours to make it road legal? Mine should be coming next month and wanted to take it to Gatlinburg and cruise up the mountains with it. We rented one a couple years ago but it’s not the same as ripping your own.
Message me and I can get you the details on what well be doing to make it cool to hit the streets as an out of towner in Tennessee🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘

·
Premium Member
14,140 Posts
Welcome from Tucson AZ. Nice assortment of toys!

·
Premium Member
14,140 Posts
Thanks brother running out of room with numerous motorcycles 8 dirtbikes the maverick and other toys 😆
Got the same problem, LOL!

·
Premium Member
14,140 Posts
I take the saying he who dies with most toys wins very seriously 😆 my wife told me no more toys this year between the maverick the new fully loaded Laramie ram 2500 heavy duty and other stuff she said I have a problem
I'm not married. I get what I want, makes it easy. The gf just shakes her head, LOL!

·
Premium Member
14,140 Posts
I'm not married either but after being together 7 years its like we are easier just to say married and ya I get the same head shake face palm treatment
Same boat here, but a lot more than 7! I'm not complaining, she's bought me 2 brand new dirt bikes, and other things. We do stuff together. She drives her own X3, so doing stuff together is fun.

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Welcome from Las Vegas

1 - 18 of 18 Posts