Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys and gals, I'm new to the forum, just bought a new can am maverick a month ago. Looking forward to hearing from other people with them.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
welcome to the forum and the new toy! Spend some time looking around the forum. There is a wealth of information on here on just about anything you would want to know....

·
Registered
18 Posts
Welcome to Can-Am. You won't be disappointed.

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Like they ^^^^ said, lots of useful info here for new Mav owners. Which Maverick did you get?

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Welcome!!! You could learn allot on here I now I have...where you from?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
Everyone has been extremely helpful so far, I'm in Fort Worth Texas.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Welcome to the forum! Like they ^^^^ said, lots of useful info here for new Mav owners. Which Maverick did you get?
I got the base maverick, I didn't want to spend the extra money on the shocks and analog gauges, thinking I'd spend the extra money in performance upgrades. I hope I didn't make a mistake, I'm pretty happy with it so far, it's like a trophy truck. And the performance stock is amazing, still doing some research into performance upgrades, I've done the tie rods cuz the pixy straw ones it came with lasted only one ride. Went with Turnkey and put a warn vantage 4K winch. Hopes are high and my plans are expensive. I'm taking donations.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Mud creek, river run, gator run, Highlifter, mena ark. Sabine atv. Basically everywhere in the arklatex

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Mud creek, river run, gator run, Highlifter, mena ark. Sabine atv. Basically everywhere in the arklatex
where is highlifter? Wolf pen gap is awesome.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Not me. I have aftermarket clutches in both of our mavericks. I haven't heard anything bad about the dalton kits tho. I think u need to talk to hunterworks in the vendor section.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I know how to install them but I don't sell anything
im not looking to buy one from you, I read on another post that said you were familiar with Dalton clutches and their benefits.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts