Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,
I hate to come right out the gate with a possible stupid question, but here it goes. Recently purchased a 2020 Maverick Trail DPS, being new I'm trying to figure out some maintenance points . Crankcase, Check / gearbox , check / front diff, check, but where the hell do you service the rear diff?. Owners manual only shows front diff, am i simply overlooking the obvious.
Any help will be appreciated,
Thanks

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks JM, kinda what i thought but wanted to make sure i wasn't missing something, and i didn't have to look like a tool calling the dealership .

·
Registered
749 Posts
Welcome to the forum - hope you'll enjoy your MavT as much as I do mine. Now with 4.1k miles, just routine maintenance with no warranty issues and never been back to the dealer since Day1.

True, no separate rear diff since the CVT gearbox drives the rear axle. I'd highly recommend purchasing BRP Manuals' repair & maintenance manual, which is a cheap download at $24.50 and can be saved as pdf doc to multiple devices. Page 30 from that covering periodic gearbox maintenance is pasted below.

BRP Manuals.com - Can-Am Maverick Manuals

1593813598200.png

1 - 4 of 4 Posts