Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
You asked for them... here they are! Unadulterated, vibrant and beautiful Thin Blue Line American flags to fit LED whips with outer diameters up to 3/4".

They have NO brand markings or logos!

Get them here... https://flagsandwhips.com/shop?olsPage=products%2F12-x-18-thin-blue-line-american-flag

The flags are made from lightweight, high strength material and incorporate a strong pole pocket that allows light to easily pass thru. We like pole pockets vs. grommets to eliminate the need for zip ties, and they allow the flags to freely move around the pole. They install without the use of tools or zip ties.

Included:

2 ea. 12" x 18" Thin Blue Line American Flags
2 ea. Rubber flag supports.

IMG_0227.jpg FullSizeRender-1.jpg Thin Blue Line 2.jpg

·
Registered
26 Posts
Just went to your ebay link to order and Lucerne Valley was pre populated in the address. If that is where you are located, would rather meet somewhere if possible

·
Supporting Vendor
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just went to your ebay link to order and Lucerne Valley was pre populated in the address. If that is where you are located, would rather meet somewhere if possible
We’re located in Henderson,NV. I reviewed the the eBay listing, it shows our location as Henderson,NV. You might be seeing your location and confusing it for ours. Thanks.

·
Registered
738 Posts
Flags arrived Friday. They are high quality material and look fantastic. Thanks guys! Looking forward to putting them on this week and hearing everyone I ride with ask where I got them.

·
Registered
26 Posts
We’re located in Henderson,NV. I reviewed the the eBay listing, it shows our location as Henderson,NV. You might be seeing your location and confusing it for ours. Thanks.
Sorry about that!! Will go back to your ebay page and order.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts