Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I'm new here. I love my Mav. I put 34's on her n it still has all the power. But wanted full in low. They hav a new switchless harness. N it's actually cheaper that old ones. The install is simple n easy. N you don't have to flip a switch each time you want full power in low. N yes you can turn it off by just turning the sport off in low mode. Just wanted to say how much better she does in the mud with full power. Now I'm careful on how I gas her. But the ride at Mudaholics went great. Had no problems. N with the 34's n having full power in low helps a lot. Don't need really any more power. But i am looking to try the Airdamn CVtech clutch setup.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have loved the sport mode in low as well, made a difference. I am only runninng 32s but have the stm rage 3 primary and stm secondary and that has made quite an impression as well! You will love upgrading the clutches, especially with the sport low as well.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I jus ordered my switchless sport low mod to an glad to hear it works well. how carefull do ya gotta be when its in low with sport on?, I got stock 27 an stock clutch, anything to worry bout?

·
Registered
14 Posts

·
Registered
7,381 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Who has the best deal on them?

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
Wicked's friend was actually the cheapest. His sport low was selling for $90 shipped. I remember Articbombs was $125 shipped on Ebay unless something changed recently that I am unaware of.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Wicked's friend was actually the cheapest. His sport low was selling for $90 shipped. I remember Articbombs was $125 shipped on Ebay unless something changed recently that I am unaware of.
Correct, and wicked's friend's product never has any problems with initiating control.

·
Registered
488 Posts
I installed Wicked's friend's Sport Low on my MAX works great $90 bucks shipped. I also see some vender lowered their price now too. Wonder if Wicked's friend could start making bumpers and cages, so we can get the ridicules prices down on them as-well.....

·
Registered
15 Posts
I bought the one from arctic bomb for 125 off ebay. Works great but wish he would have posted his deal for 85.00 on here like he did on the commander site.

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
I bought the one from arctic bomb for 125 off ebay. Works great but wish he would have posted his deal for 85.00 on here like he did on the commander site.
He did post it for $85 on here during Black Friday.

·
Registered
134 Posts
tried articbombs unit. did not work. his customer service is top notch. he must have sent me at least three packages of units. he tried his best but just wouldn't work. got one from wicked's friend. works great!!! and cheaper. wasted $148.00 on the other unit.

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
Wow. That's the first I heard that articbomb couldn't fix the issue. I've read quite a few issues with his sport low but he always was able to replace it with one that does work. Im glad I got the wicked version.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.