Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
That's interesting. Would be cool but I still wouldn't ride 50 inch here in Michigan even at 50 you still prob get wedged between two trees. Lol

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I wasn't thinking of the 50" requirement for ATV's. This wheel would allow us to be stock 64" width while running 14" aftermarket wheels for larger tires with it's 6" backspacing. Most 14x7's have a 5+2 offset making us 2" wider.

I really don't want to be wider for desert/trail use with how much dirt and mud this thing throws inside at stock width. I would be nice to be a little wider for the sand though.

·
Registered
92 Posts
I just put a set on and I am at 66" wide. Running 30x10x14 bighorns. I measured the offset and its closer to 5+2 offset. I called mudthrowers to make sure they were the right wheels, and the part number matched up so I assume I got the right wheels. I would like to know what others measure.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Should have my wheels by Wednesday , will let u know what they measure
New here. I have had mine for a couple months. I am at 65" with motoclaw 30-10-14. I was kinda hoping it would be less than 64", but to late now. I am going to a 28-9-14 bighorn soon to maybe get down to 64 and drop tire weight.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts