Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Vendor
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From SSV Works Inc the Leader in off-road audio,

Everything in one box. No soldering, no cutting, no crimping! Simply bolt in the pre-installed speakers and pre-tuned amplifiers with the included vehicle specific plug & play wiring harness. This system features the best of a collaboration between SSV Works™ and Kicker® to bring your side X side the cleanest and loudest power sports audio system available... plus, it’s easy to install so you spend more time riding and less time wrenching. Each kit comes pre-loaded with either SSV Works™ or Kicker® speakers, subwoofers and amps (X3 kits comes with Kicker® only).

SPEAKER KITS INCLUDE:
Direct-Fit Amp Mounting System with Amp(s)
Direct-Fit Dash Kit with MRB3 Bluetooth Receiver
Speaker Pods with 6.5” Speakers (4“ Speakers for X3 kit)
Subwoofer Enclosure with 10” Subwoofer
Plug-&-Play Harness, Wiring and Cables

X3-3K Can-Am X3 and X3 Max complete 800 Watt 3 speaker Kicker kit $1,699.95
X3-5K Can-Am X3 and X3 Max complete 800 Watt 5 speaker Kicker kit $2,099.95

**All forum members get -10% off**

Attachments

·
Registered
828 Posts
NEW SSV Works X3 Plug-&-Play audio solutions

Any other place to mount the controller? My navi is mounted in that spot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Vendor
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I believe my local dealer works with you guys, so I can check. Thanks!

Most dealerships are also SSV Works dealers. If your dealer is not an authorized SSV Works dealer, give us a call and we will find a dealer with these in stock. 818-991-1778

·
Vendor
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Gregg, would you guys do the install and if so what would that run?

We do not offer installations, but the kit is Plug-N-Play making it simple to install. If ot's not something you want tackle we can refer you to an SSV Works dealer that will get you all hooked. Where are you located in SoCal?

·
Registered
828 Posts
We do not offer installations, but the kit is Plug-N-Play making it simple to install. If ot's not something you want tackle we can refer you to an SSV Works dealer that will get you all hooked. Where are you located in SoCal?
I'm near Redlands. If it is plug and play and easy, with detailed comprehensive installation instructions, I may be up for tackling it. When and if you guys offer free shipping or law enforcement discounts I'd probably be more in the market. I also have the Rugged Radio kit with the Bluetooth sound set-up wit the headphones but I think that was a mistake so I'm looking at the component kits for audio

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Vendor
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'm near Redlands. If it is plug and play and easy, with detailed comprehensive installation instructions, I may be up for tackling it. When and if you guys offer free shipping or law enforcement discounts I'd probably be more in the market. I also have the Rugged Radio kit with the Bluetooth sound set-up wit the headphones but I think that was a mistake so I'm looking at the component kits for audio

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We have several dealers in that area that can get you taken care of on a complete kit or components. When you get ready let me know and I will send you to the best dealer for your needs.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Hi Greg, i just finished the install of your 5 speaker system for my X3 XRS, fairly easy install, some of the part numbers don't match whats on the instruction sheet provided which was a bit confusing at first but not a big deal. The craftsmanship and quality is of your products is top notch! My only complaint is the sub firing right at the skid plate. I noticed when you turn up the volume, it vibrates the skid plate giving the impression that the sub is distorting. I have the factory skid plate that's riveted to the frame. Does SSV works plan on offering some sort of damping sheet, pad or something to eliminate this issue?

Thanks for any info on this.
Sean

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi Greg, i just finished the install of your 5 speaker system for my X3 XRS, fairly easy install, some of the part numbers don't match whats on the instruction sheet provided which was a bit confusing at first but not a big deal. The craftsmanship and quality is of your products is top notch! My only complaint is the sub firing right at the skid plate. I noticed when you turn up the volume, it vibrates the skid plate giving the impression that the sub is distorting. I have the factory skid plate that's riveted to the frame. Does SSV works plan on offering some sort of damping sheet, pad or something to eliminate this issue?

Thanks for any info on this.
Sean

I noticed the exact same thing, the skid plate sounds like it humming along to the music. Supposed to boom boom boom, not buzz buzz buzz.

I am anxious to see if SSV has a good fix for this, as drilling out rivets and installing dynamat seems like a lot of work.

Dave

1 - 20 of 24 Posts