Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Vendor
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
** Now Available! **

Add a SSV Works MRB3 Bluetooth Media Controller to your CanAm Maverick X3 without any cutting required! The X3-DM3 Dash Kit has been designed and engineered specifically to fit the SSV Works MRB3 unit. The kit seamlessly mounts to the top center of the dash and perfectly matches the factory color and texture to the rest of the X3 interior.

*MRB3 not included*

Complete X3 systems coming soon.

·
Premium Member
3,889 Posts
nice job Greg ad crew!!!!!!

Matt

·
Registered
84 Posts
Reactions: JPC

·
Registered
1,541 Posts

·
Registered
637 Posts
Very clean. Might I add, it's about time you get some x3 stereo shit going.... Can't believe attic cat took priority.... pfffff

from the dunes
Haha. They have been workin OT; takes time for the good stuff. I have a small piece of the final pie.....................
Video of dash panel, media controller and dash speakers ONLY. No amp just 2 kicker speakers and controller. The tweeters refract right at the occupants. Sounds amazing with just two very well directed speakers.
Here subs subs :big smile: Waitin on the Bass!

SSV dash.jpg SSV 2.jpg

·
Vendor
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Very clean. Might I add, it's about time you get some x3 stereo shit going.... Can't believe attic cat took priority.... pfffff

from the dunes

LOL I don't know where that idea came from. The X3 is a very innovative machine (game changer) and we have been in development and testing for a few months now. We do all development with 3D modeling to make sure everything fits perfect is easy to install and sounds great. Stay tuned, I promise it will be worth the wait.

·
Vendor
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
I don't suppose anything is coming to fill that hole in front of the shifter like the oem speaker kit is there?
Currently I don't see us using that location for safety reasons. We use the top dash mount so that way drivers can adjust the music without taking their eyes off the trail or road.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts