Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I finally caved in and added a new family member, put deposit down on a maverick xrs should be here end of feb. So excited im already ordering some parts ordered up for it haha, starting with some 29.5 outlaw 2's on some dwt nitro's, winch and snorkels. Cant wait to get this thing out in the muskeg!

·
Registered
417 Posts
Were you at? If you just put deposit down now from what the dealers been saying I dont think you will get a feb machine? Unless dealers here lying as they been saying they have all units pre sold well into July? Good on you if you just bit now and you get one.

·
Hickory, NC
2,958 Posts
Good luck on your purchase! I placed my order on 12-15-12 and haven't taken ownership yet!
Be prepared to wait, the can am rep for the southeast said they've got the aarm issue worked out
But members here have had some clutch issues, not all but a few.
I think it's gonna be the baddest sxs anyone has ever seen and what all others will be judged by

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Haha sorry posted that last night then went out, Chippy I live up in Edson alberta, dealer said they asked for as many xrs models as they could get, were told 7 are on the way for end of feb early mar and im number 3 or 4 in line at our dealer. Advantage of living in small town I guess lol, most people want to see it in person before they are willing to think about it. Thanks for the warm welcome!

Quick question here, first UTV so just wondering if a 4000 lbs winch is going to be enough or should I go bigger, I ride pretty much all deep muskeg so want to be sure it will handle it.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Some good riding around there for sure. Spent alot of time riding around Rob as a kid. Thanks for the update. My dealer saying by end Feb here im allegedly first. Ill keep you updated from here if you dont get yours before.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts