Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my new Maverick last night thanks to a little help from a guy on this forum named fastjesse. Cannot wait to hit the trails with some other Can Am owners in my area.

·
Registered
367 Posts
congrats and enjoy

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
welcome to the forum and enjoy the new toy! Post up some pics when you can.....

·
Registered
2019 max R turbo
835 Posts
Just got my new Maverick last night thanks to a little help from a guy on this forum named fastjesse. Cannot wait to hit the trails with some other Can Am owners in my area.
Where are you from? If you are in So Cal please come out and ride with us in Glamis since many more of us ride there this time of the year than anywhere else.

·
Registered
728 Posts
Where are you from? If you are in So Cal please come out and ride with us in Glamis since many more of us ride there this time of the year than anywhere else.
I am in SoCal too... Valencia to be specific. I hit up Hungry Valley, Cal City and Pismo the most but I definitely would be down for a Glamis trip. Bummed I missed out last weekend.

·
Registered
713 Posts
I am in SoCal too... Valencia to be specific. I hit up Hungry Valley, Cal City and Pismo the most but I definitely would be down for a Glamis trip. Bummed I missed out last weekend.
I am in Granada Hills, grew up in Valencia. Small world, were in Cal City last week? I saw a few mavs at Borax with no owners around.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Glad everything worked out for you guys. Maybe we'll see you out on the trails. Now let us see it!

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Welcome to the forum & congrats

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
looks good.....also looks like your co-pilot is ready to go :wink:

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
Nice ride. I see you have the 2 piece roof, is there a pretty good gap where the roofs come together? Mine has a pretty noticeable gap, just wondering if that's normal.

·
Registered
2,964 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I got a smokin deal at Corona Motorsports. It was their November display model. $4800 in extras and no extra charge for the installation. Paid $23,200 OTD

·
Registered
147 Posts
Good deal and great ride, welcome aboard!!!

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
I got a smokin deal at Corona Motorsports. It was their November display model. $4800 in extras and no extra charge for the installation. Paid $23,200 OTD
Thats where I bought mine. Best price around these parts.:cool2:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts