Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just had the latest clutch recall installed which involved replacing the secondary bolt with a stud. My dealer service manager at Apache Motorsports in Mesa, AZ supplied with copies of the factory installation sheets for not only the secondary but also the primary stud recall. So kudos to them, they've been good to me and I'm going to upload those relevant installation sheets here for anyone else that wants or needs them.

View attachment Secondary 3 of 7.pdf
View attachment Secondary 4 of 7.pdf
View attachment Secondary 5 of 7.pdf
View attachment Secondary 6 of 7.pdf

Here's a link to the installation sheets for the primary.
http://www.maverickforums.net/forum/11-engine-drivetrain/7540-new-primary-clutch-stud-torque-specs.html#post118850

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
OK, I may need some help here. I was unable to upload these as an image so I did it as an attachment. So what I see is a link instead of the actual .pdf. I'm able to open it but I want to make sure it's working for others before I move on and do a post with the primary install procedures. Either that or maybe someone can tell me a better way to upload a .pdf file that will work for me.

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
They open fine for me.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
worked for me too...thanks for posting.

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for letting me know. I'll post up the sheets on installing the primary stud tomorrow. That one is more elaborate with different options.
I actually haven't even read them yet but just wanted the torque specs since I now have a Dalton clutch kit sitting at home waiting to be installed and needed the info.

Reactions: Snapper692

·
Registered
363 Posts
Thanks for letting me know. I'll post up the sheets on installing the primary stud tomorrow. That one is more elaborate with different options.
I actually haven't even read them yet but just wanted the torque specs since I now have a Dalton clutch kit sitting at home waiting to be installed and needed the info.
Good info because Im right behind you!! :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts