S3 3 inch lift
MSA VISE beadlocks
32 terms
BRP rear bumper
BRP Doors
BRP rock sliders
BRP receiver hitch
Bed Liner
Offroad sound systems roof and stereo with 4 8inch wetsounds w/LEDS in the roof, 4 8inch bazooka tubes (2 double ended, 2 compression horns) on a custom bar, JL audio 6 channel amp, red optima battery.

Going to be a long couple of weeks before I get my hands on it.
Glad to be part of the club. :big smile:

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not too close, I live in Houston, always wanted to head to your neck of woods to ride.

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Damn rock power sports and s3 are in Shreveport bossier. Why buy up here? Or was it a special edition? We ride this whole area from Jacksonville and alto to mena Arkansas. Hollar at me next time you are in the area

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Shane @ Rock had the best price hands down! I got everything including the after market for for cheaper than dealers in TX for just the CanAm stuff. Highly recommend him and his firm

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Well congrats man I know S3 puts out some high quality stuff. You are gonna love the finished product!

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
james, did the exact same thing. same blue limited sold. waiting on max myself
Yea my wife bought me the commander for my bday last April, needless to say I am getting the mav for awhile

·
Registered
64 Posts
i go pick my mav up from shane today!!! i went ahead and ordered my tires and rims itll just be a lil while b4 they show up i got 31 skinnies and kores

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I was on the fence between the 31laws and terms, but went with the terms to see how they do

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Oh and congrats!!!!

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Has outlaws on my mander wanted to try something different

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Roof is going on today, getting close. Still sitting stock, added QE and PS as well as the other mods

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1365103456.747469.jpg

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hoping to get everything done from Rock, S3 and Offroad sound by mid April Sounds system should be done in a couple of days. No clue on when the Terms are coming in.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

Couple pics of the build, still have tires, rims, light bars and a lot of other work to do tonight

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Looks awesome. Ill pick mine up from s3 Monday when I get in from work. Can't wait to see the finished product

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
After getting on it today, you will need a QSC for sure to stop the belt smoke, pics posted on FB maverick addition (it's easier)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts