Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
713 Posts
This had to have been a Polaris driver, who else would have access to a XP1000? Is this is XP1000 or a 900 that looks like a 1000? I can't tell.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
LOL, those poor poopoo boys are gonna be breaking out the crying towels when they get their $20000 machines that arent any better than a $13000 maverick. The truth comes out. ALL HYPE Also looks like their revolutonary mounting system for accesories is a winner. NOT

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
And the excuses are flying out faster than the kleenex to dry their tears on the rzr forum. How sad for them guys.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
The Rzr didn't run away from the Mav but I didn't see the Mav able to pass the Rzr either. However the Mav did tap the rear bumper a few times and the track was ver tight it some spots.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Although mav no has the worst suspension of any sport sxs, I hope after the 14s are out they step up the bar yet again.

·
Registered
9,361 Posts
Although mav no has the worst suspension of any sport sxs, I hope after the 14s are out they step up the bar yet again.
not the worse, the xp900 still holds that title.

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
fuk ya

oh

THX megadiesel for letting the rzr guys know whats up over there, lol

Reactions: Henry427

·
Registered
998 Posts
Lol the rzr camp is doing whatever they have to do to justify spending 20k, the almighty god (fjk) has spoken and said the xp1 is fast so it has to be lol

·
Registered
998 Posts
What do you think about it xelvic? I like how the one guy said it was a unfair drivers race, like the maverick had kyle chaney or someone behind the wheel lol. He said put rj anderson (rzr guys hero) behind the wheel and see how the maverick faired. Two average joes racing and they're neck and neck, thats what I call real world results

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Dont matter if your grandma or john force. The gas pedal onlu goes down so far. You guys be gentle to the rzr guys, I think they are beside themselves in disbelief. I mean, If you were spending over $20K and saw that video would you be happy? I didnt think so.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
You think they would be gentle with the Mav guys??????

Reactions: Henry427

·
Registered
221 Posts
Theres a guy Here In yuma az that just got his XP1 and hes afraid to race me already lol ! :haha:

Reactions: k goodrich
1 - 20 of 112 Posts