Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys is there a new recall out recent for our mavericks?

There is a guy trying to tell me today that there is a new recall on the bolt on the clutch that has been recalled recently and a starter recall.

I tried to tell him that the bolt on the clutch was a long time ago and there is no current recall on the starter that I know of.

Can anyone explain? Thanks again everyone.

·
Registered
329 Posts
There are new recalls by vin #. Check with your dealer. That may not be 100 percent for some of the dealer's. some do not know what they are talking about. The dealer in Bend told me there was not a recall on mine. I called and gave him the page and line number. After that he agreed mine needed all three recalls. New bold, new starter and something for the passenger grip handle. Good luck

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
I dont blame you, I wouldnt have believed it either and still dont.:crazy:

·
Hickory, NC
2,958 Posts
Mine is only bolt they aint touchin my starter. Parts came in today, also got the ok to ride next weekend. I'll get by there sometime for the fix

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I love brp and ill keep using them. I just won't be here.

If anyone can tell me how to delete my account I would appreciate it.

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
Just got mine back from dealer new clutch stud and new starter !

Sent from my maverick using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I appreciate it blacktop. I am a moderator on another forum and I always try to help people. There are a lot of people asking stuff where they didn't use the search function. It doesn't bother me. I just try to help everyone. Over here u are scared to ask something and if someone asked it years ago in another section people are on u. I would rather just go ride and have a good time helping other people always.
I have asked the webmaster to delete my account and I won't bother u guys anymore. Sorry for the inconvenience everyone.

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
Mike yer such a mean guy. You made him cry....:shocked:

·
Registered
17 Posts
I got the call today for the starter recall. I asked about the other two and they said my vin didn't hit. I guess that means more riding and less wrenching!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.