Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have tons of new products that we have been working on that we are finishing up on. Some of these items are currently available and others will be released within the next 7-10+ days. Over the next few months we will be releasing our Race Line which would include hubs, spindles, bushing kits, rear uprights and more.

New BAJA Series front bumper with integrated winch mount and skid plate. In stock. MSRP: $354.95

Delrin bushing kits with Stainless Steel crush sleeves. We will be offering these in several different options. $TBD. Will be ready to ship by the end of September.

We have new cages including race cages like the one in the picture. We will be offering them with options, full doors, roof, rear bumper tie in, intrusion bars in the windshield.

Machined 4140 steel spindles. These will be available in two different variations, stock arm and aftermarket suspension. Both options mount the tie rods to the spindle in a dual sheer.

Rear arm tabs. This is a weld on kit that repairs or prevents the tabs on the chassis from wearing out and becoming elongated causing excess deflection.

Factory replacement tie rod shafts. This is a more economical option to our complete kit. This options uses the factory rod ends. $54.95 In stock.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
very nice!

·
Registered
410 Posts
You guys have been busy, that bumper looks awesome! Do you know if it sticks out further than stock bumper?

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
nice killing it !

·
Registered
227 Posts
nice!! I'm definitely getting the bushings... the stock ones are CRAP!!!

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
Can you please make the SS sleeves that go in the delrin bushings available in 7/16" also as the stock bolts are sloppy?

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
Can you please make the SS sleeves that go in the delrin bushings available in 7/16" also as the stock bolts are sloppy?
with bolts, make it a kit, lol

·
Registered
538 Posts
i knew i would find a bumper i liked better as soon as i bought one. that is the best deal i have seen on tie rods, i need some of those.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Already working on it. If you can weld I would suggest installing the "Beef Em Up Washers" to prevent that from happening again.

·
Registered
998 Posts
I'm really interested in spindles and uprights along with the delrin bushing kit .. I need a racer kit price lol

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'm really interested in spindles and uprights along with the delrin bushing kit .. I need a racer kit price lol
We have really good sponsorship programs for racers. We are adding additional levels of sponsorship for next season as well.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i knew i would find a bumper i liked better as soon as i bought one. that is the best deal i have seen on tie rods, i need some of those.
This tie rod kit is not a complete kit with rod ends. It uses the factory rod ends but yes it is the best deal you will find. Ours are $55 + forum discount others are $75-85

·
Registered
998 Posts
We have really good sponsorship programs for racers. We are adding additional levels of sponsorship for next season as well.
Sweet .. I figure I might as well keep buying up your alls products .. Everything I've purchased has been top notch

·
Registered
410 Posts
Trying to fit in a toy hauler? We can build you a custom one that wouldn't stick out as far.
Yes, its already a chore getting it to fit. Is it available in black? Tabbed for lights?

·
Registered
266 Posts
What size winch can the bumper handle, with the front gusset plate?

1 - 20 of 34 Posts