Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
You can bet it will have better all around stats than the Maverick or the Wildcat. But at the end of the day, who cares? I only got rid of my wildcat because it had huge clutch problems, and that fix was $2000...and still it would have been a dog. But when I was getting passed by Rzr's and Can-Am's...did I care? Ok, a little...but not that much. I am not going to go buy a Rzr unless it gives me a reach around as I drive...nuff said. ;) Jokes aside, the Maverick is all most of us need...and one heck of a nice machine.

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
I sure hope it isn't 72". Right now the Mav, Wildcat, and Rzr are 64"...and when you see the videos I make it looks really wide, sometimes it is. But other times it isn't and heaven forbid if someone is coming the opposite direction. 72 wide is too wide, I don't care what is has. My buddy who is one of the engineers that designed the damn things won't tell me squat...just teases me. We shall see soon enough. There is a VIP ride this weekend, but you had to sign NDA's and such. No cell phones or cameras, and it's in f-ing Washington for some reason. You'd THINK maybe it would be in Minnesota..but noooooo. Otherwise I would have gone....

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
I'm sure even a 2 seater is going to be in the 20k+ price range, or close to it. Even Polaris had problems with the 900 when it first came out. The guy I ride with has a 2012 900 Rzr LE that has literally blown up 3 times. You can see him in the video's I've posted, he's a heck of a driver and takes care of his machines. He said he'd never buy another Polaris. In fact he still has the 900 in his garage. He's letting it go for like 11k or some madness. Just wants to be done with it.

I'll stick with the Maverick...clutch problems and all.

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Alright gents, ask and you shall receive.

$19,599 is MSRP.. New RZR XP II 1000cc

Full tube chassis
103HP
94" WB
72" wide
5" wider cabin
18" travel front and rear
Boxed A-arms in front
Boxed Trailing Arms in rear
Power steering
factory Garmin GPS

1 - 5 of 5 Posts