Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
895 Posts
Im not sure they are gonna corner for shiz...

·
Registered
203 Posts
What he said. I would question the lateral stability. I'm sure they've done their homework if they are in the production stage tho.

·
Registered
512 Posts
Had them on a skidsteer. 3 times the money and half the wear. Could not even imagine them on a rig where you are looking for comfort. I bet at 60 you won't be able to hold the wheel!

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
People have been trying to invent the tweel for decades. Maybe they'll make it work someday.

·
Premium Member
7,813 Posts
I hate them !

How will Warlock and I entertain you guys with air pressure debates?

This picture pretty much sums up Warlock and I ! LOL i-could-neverbea-politician-because-everytime-we-hada-debateiwould-start-4959232.png

·
Premium Member
7,813 Posts
LOL! Thanks for the laugh!

Warlock and I can be a little rough around the edges and speak about like the MEME, but we are both good guys. Its all in fun.

On the tire note, I would be surprised if they can take the high speed abuse of a SXS. Maybe they would work on slow crawler stuff.

Tim

·
Registered
9,955 Posts
I thought those were for the military stuff Polaris does.

·
Premium Member
7,813 Posts
I want to send them out have them buffed and put paddles on them! Tim

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
It would something to see a rig jump with a set of them on it. It would definitely be taxing on the suspension.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Polaris has offered these several years ago on the WV edition sportsman.

Seems ok but the ATVs did not sell. I can't imagine that wheel in mud.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Of course This kind of invincibility doesn't come cheap. This has a starting price of $15,000 making it one of the most expensive ATV's you can buy
He's hilarious. I paid $15K for my 800 Outlander in 07 and those junk tires came full of that air crap.

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
Yeap. Local dealer sat on one for two years until replacing the run flats with standard wheels and tires.
Polaris has offered these several years ago on the WV edition sportsman.

Seems ok but the ATVs did not sell. I can't imagine that wheel in mud.

·
Registered
357 Posts
$15k is a lot for an ATV. I had a 2010 Outlander Max Limited and it was less than $15k. New ones arevtoday also.

The WV edition looked cool but those tires would hold 50 lbs of Wv mud. Not good n

1 - 20 of 24 Posts