Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Been going back and forth for a year now on getting a sxs and I think I finally narrowed it down to a 2013 Maverick 1000r and looking to get it tomorrow. I will be giving up my snowmobile and my sportsman 4x4 to make the wife happy to have one toy we both can enjoy. Snowmobile I use probably 4-6 times a year while the sportsman I used much more. I feel I should get a ton more use out of the Maverick and hope it treats me well. It is a brand new 2013 1000r for 11,999 w/ two year extended warranty, looking around that seems like a good price that can't be beat.

Just looking for the final push to finalize my decision, and assure me I won't be disappointed! This is a very large decision for me on a toy!

·
Registered
684 Posts
That is a great price! But don't stop there, try to get them to throw in doors, bumpers and a roof. I got my xrs for 15,200 with those things thrown in.

·
Registered
806 Posts
Cheapest I've heard of. Good job. You won't be disappointed.

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
good choice and stupid cheap price !

enjoy

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I agree I would love to get a set of doors and a roof and a half windshield, but we will see. It seems like they know they have the best price around on the left over 2013. Another Can-Am Dealer straight out told me they couldn't touch that price and I wouldn't find another dealer in the area for that cheap.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats. You will love it.
That is a stupid low price.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
welcome to the forum and props for being patient and getting a great price.

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I'm sure you guys will be happy. My wife loves riding and driving ours. That's a great price,

·
Registered
446 Posts
You will love it for sure!!! Just make sure the dealer has done the clutch bolt recall and starter recall. The power is unreal!

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
You will love it for sure!!! Just make sure the dealer has done the clutch bolt recall and starter recall. The power is unreal!
I am going there tonight to make the final decision, and for sure asking about the recalls. I know about the clutch one, and the starter one, but I thought I read about an ECU reflash or something?

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
I havent heard anything about an ECU reflash recall.

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
I am going there tonight to make the final decision, and for sure asking about the recalls. I know about the clutch one, and the starter one, but I thought I read about an ECU reflash or something?
You mean the one that unlocks an additional 9hp to make it an even 110?

·
Registered
7,381 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
you only get the addl. 9 ponies if you add the optional "flux capacitor":cool:

·
Registered
310 Posts
1 - 20 of 25 Posts