Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys, I just bought a 2013 1000r with 15hrs, 160 miles, roof/stereo, half windshield, 3" lift, 32" Terms and the rest is All stock. Going to mainly be riding trails with a lot of MUD thrown in there!! Lol.
My question is this...
Where is the best place to get my
1) Low Sport Mode
2) Tie rods
Do I need a clutch kit? If so from where?

Any more advise would be appreciated. Thx Guys.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Welcome to the forum and enjoy the newt toy!

1) Low Sport Mode - PM "ARCTICBOMB" from DZMotorsports
2) Tie rods - PM "AREED" from CT Race Worx
Do I need a clutch kit? If so from where? - PM "KRIS" from Cold Blooded Performance/Performance ATV

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Heavysledz, thx man I appreciate that!! What's an average price for the clutch? Thx.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Around $1500 for complete replacement clutches, price goes up or down some depending on what setup you go with. Do a search on clutches there is so much info it will make your head spin

·
Registered
548 Posts
I'd say the same as heavy said, and as far as needing a clutch, if you were running stock tires I would say no, but with the 32" tires, clutches should really wake your Mav up!

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
eez pretty much summed up the cost of the clutches.......Kris will most likely recommend you go with the STM Rage 3 or 6 Primary and STM Gen II secondary and will get it set up specific to your riding style and conditions....lots of happy mudders down south with his setups....

·
Registered
367 Posts
Randy...
What?...no pics of the new ride?

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
I agree with the above statement. I would say you will get back a lot of performance by adding a clutch set up.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Welcome and for sure ENJOY that ride...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts