Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally go me a maverick. Bought it yesterday and picked it up today.
Any other people from Ohio or wv here? I'm about 25 miles from Parkersburg wv and looking for some places to ride.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Welcome. I live south of zanesville ohio, just moved from WV. looking for places to ride myself. I f you find somewhere to ride let me know. 25 miles which way?

·
Registered
58 Posts
Finally go me a maverick. Bought it yesterday and picked it up today.
Any other people from Ohio or wv here? I'm about 25 miles from Parkersburg wv and looking for some places to ride.
Welcome to the site! In Ohio also, we ride in WV - Calhoun , Ritchie , Wirt Counties mostly. Yell when you want to go.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I live south of Athens. I have looked at the wvsxsriders.com and I tried to join awhile back and never got a confirmation and username and password would not log me in. Not sure what's going on there.
My neighbor has a rhino and he said something about a place called bergoo wv? Not sure if that's how you spell it or not. He said it is really good riding there.

·
Registered
446 Posts
From Huntington, WV area here. I'm not welcome on wvsxsriders cause I don't agree with bobby. Shared my thoughts on him last year and got booted. He don't like people posting pics of other riders that's from another group.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
From Huntington, WV area here. I'm not welcome on wvsxsriders cause I don't agree with bobby. Shared my thoughts on him last year and got booted. He don't like people posting pics of other riders that's from another group.
I see. I'm not looking for any drama...I have 3 teenage daughters.lol
Personally I don't care where your from...what group your with...or even what your riding. I don't care if your black, white or purple. If they treat my family and myself with respect they will be treated with respect.
At least you had the opertunity to be booted...I never even got accepted.
Lol

·
Registered
446 Posts
I see. I'm not looking for any drama...I have 3 teenage daughters.lol
Personally I don't care where your from...what group your with...or even what your riding. I don't care if your black, white or purple. If they treat my family and myself with respect they will be treated with respect.
At least you had the opertunity to be booted...I never even got accepted.
Lol

I'm same way!! Long as everyone is being respected and having fun that's what its all about. When you get a chance look up Rush Off-Road. It's located in rush,ky and wouldn't be to far of a drive for you. We ride there several times a year and everyone we ride with is great people.

·
Registered
156 Posts
My buddy and I ride about 30 minutes below wheeling. And I've been to bergoo it's great too.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Welcome to the site! In Ohio also, we ride in WV - Calhoun , Ritchie , Wirt Counties mostly. Yell when you want to go.
One of these days I'll get to ride with you guys. Work has been crazy.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I travel all over the eastern us for work and I see places to ride all the time. Just to far away to drive to them is the problem. I leave for work on Sundays, so normally Sunday riding is out for me. Basically I'm looking for places I can drive to on Friday night, stay the night and spend the day riding then come home late on Saturday.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Welcome to the forum

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
welcome to the forum and congrats on the new toy!

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks everyone. Talked to my dealer the other day...he told me the 10 hr service would be about $200 plus tax...so I didn't think that was to bad. Plus he is gonna give me 10% off any accessories I buy from him...which I'm guessing is pretty normal for most dealers.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts