Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all new to the forum. Not new to sxs or can am for that matter. Just got rid of a custom commander and picked up this 14 maverick xrs. Went with the white, red and black one. So far have installed sport rock sliders, can am doors, can am harness bar, 2 fire extinguishers, 1/2 windshield, Utv inc roof and harnesses, fan override, dome light and light bar switches from Utv inc. I'm located north of Dallas area.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Welcome to the forum and enjoy the new ride! I would recommend replacing your stock tie rods and adding a front gusset kit..... Alex at CT Racing (AREED) has everything you need and has top of the line parts....

·
Registered
26 Posts
WELCOME! Im in Denton if you ever want to come ride with us hit me up.. I ride mostly with rzr's but get tired of having to wait on em while they break shit! You didn't happen to trade you commander in at a RV Dealership in Sanger did you?

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes I did. We do ride quite a bit. We go out a lot with a group called DFW Dirtriders.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Man that was a bad ass commander, Ill have to check out that group.. I ran into them 1x up at lake murray when I had my renegade and rode with them a little bit

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks I had a ton of dollars in that machine. Was at lake Murray last Saturday to break the maverick in. They are doing a short course Utv race this Saturday at North Forty CP. I'm going to give it a try.

·
Registered
668 Posts
Welcome fellow Texan .

·
Registered
400 Posts
Welcome......always great to see some TEXANS up in here..

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the upgrade.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Welcome, I'm in Fort Worth, seems like we ride every weekend, hit me up.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Welcome, I'm in Fort Worth, seems like we ride every weekend, hit me up.
Where do you like to ride? Here is a pic of my xrs as it sits.

Attachments

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
looks nice....now go get it dirty!

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Done. Took it out the day I picked it up to break it in. Put nearly 4 hours on it.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
haha....very cool. I am ready for spring so I can get out again without freezing to death...

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Pretty much ride year around here.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
I'm trying but it is pretty miserable when it is in the low 30's and raining or snowing out.....

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Welcome

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 37 Posts