21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
ya where 12k otd ill buy one for a spare

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
My dealer was MotoTech in Boise, Idaho. Not sure if they have any 2013's left but you can certainly give them a call....Their website shows they do but are listing them at MSRP......They will deal with you if you are interested or at least they were back in July.

2013 Can-Am ATV & UTV's Moto Tech LLC Boise, ID (208) 376-8324

Moto Tech LLC
7126 W. Victory Rd
Boise, ID 83709
Phone: (208) 376-8324
Fax: (208) 322-6347
Email: [email protected]

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Damn thats frekin cheap!

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Thats because you didnt get an xrs for $12000 otd. Or you would say where. Whats it to you to drop a name?
I posted were I got mine but it is all about the timing...I have no idea what they are letting them go for now but I can't image they would want too much being the season is basically over up here and the 14's are on the showroom floor....

·
Registered
557 Posts
My dealer was MotoTech in Boise, Idaho. Not sure if they have any 2013's left but you can certainly give them a call....Their website shows they do but are listing them at MSRP......They will deal with you if you are interested or at least they were back in July.

2013 Can-Am ATV & UTV's Moto Tech LLC Boise, ID (208) 376-8324

Moto Tech LLC
7126 W. Victory Rd
Boise, ID 83709
Phone: (208) 376-8324
Fax: (208) 322-6347
Email: [email protected]
I did a lot of shopping all over our area and couldn't find anybody that would do it for less than 12,200 plus f/p of $1200 bummer,didnt think those deals were out there?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Don't be too hasty, sounds like deals are out there.

Hello I'm a new member to the forum and looking for a bit of advice to help me choose between either getting a new 2014 mav xrs or saving a chunk of cash and getting a 2013. Is there any major changes from last years models? I'd be using it mostly for mud and a bit of trails also I live in a flat boring province so good handling in high speeds on gravel\dirt. I own a 2013 commander love it but gets a bit squirly on the gravel.
Welcome, i want to chime in because i got to test drive all models ( sorry boys the commander was NOT for me) and suggest locating a demo ride and picking what is best for your driving level and purpose. I too was liking the yellow and black can-am 2013 maverick XRS but after the ride in a 2014 XRS DPS ( with the worst tie rods and didnt brake there on me either ) felt the benefit of the new amenities and personally like the new colors for 2014. Out on the trail ( and with good tie rods / upgrade regardless ) the 2014 Maverick XRS DPS, you have at your finger tips the power and ability to do about anything you have the skill to perform, and what my pro racing buddies say the mavericks are right there beside them giving them a run for their money. with power steering and levels in which you can change with the push of a button hard courses can be manipulated easier with the p/s but for the putting around and easy stuff you can back off and feel more of the terrian all up to u. Also there is some issues with the clutch on a 2013 overheating and a bolt that has been recalled i believe ( i own a 2014 so check into that to be sure) but over all of the UTV's i think a Can-am maverick was the only choice for me, if the expense has you pinching pennies i'm sure a 2013 would still put a smile on your face long enough to get a face load of mud you just flung 10 Ft. in the air having a blast. Ride safe and try and keep up!!!!!!!!!

21 - 30 of 30 Posts